Thursday, March 26, 2009

My dream girl

Have you been looking all your life for love? I guess everybody has, but most the time you only find heartache, mistreatment, and a whole bunch of other crap you don't want to deal with. I thought I would have to look forever until I met my English 226 teacher. Wow! I have to admit I deeply in love with her. Right now she is playing hard to get, but I think I am breaking through the wall that she has put up. She is by far the most unique female I have ever met. Good luck to the rest of ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

MissMirandaV said...

You know, I thought I felt a little something in the air when she was working with our group. I guess now I know what it was. I think you two would look cute together. I say go for it Ms. Smith!!!

dotsmom said...

You two are in soooooooo much trouble!

Ha! Thanks for the laugh, Curtis, but I wonder what your girlfriend will say about this!

K. Smith
Eng. 226

Kharamel said...

ROFLMAO!!!! Boy, you crazy for real!! I don't know what else to say. You're probably dead at school tomorrow all by yourself, since Miranda has the pregnant lady protection. You sure you don't have some Chicago roots in you? LOL!

Kharamel