Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hateful Hamburgers

I love Sonic! Something that really annoys me, is when I have a craving for a Sonic burger, and I pull away from the window, reach into the bag, grab the burger and unwrap it, bite into it, and crunch. The burger is stale. If you love something, and sometimes have a craving for something, then you can understand what I'm talking about. This has got to be one of the biggest let downs ever!!!! I can taste the juicy burger all day long. When I'm in class, when I'm at work, or whatever I am doing at the time.

P.S. I think it should be against the law!!!

2 comments:

MoniqueAmi said...

LOL...I know exactly how you feel. To bite into a burger that has a stale bun...it ruins the whole burger. I am currently boycotting Sonic. They gave me the wrong order and instead of complaining, I am just not giving them my business. I don't know who it is hurting more though them, or me.

dotsmom said...

Since I don't eat out much, I can't sympathize too much. But I do know the feeling of wanting something and being disappointed when it doesn't live up to your expectations!

K. Smith
Eng. 226